Monday 3 August 2015

Dedicated to Tiddly Inks And For Challenge #162

It has been a hectic weekend and I'm thankful that it's Monday again.  With my 9 year old in school, I can have a bit of "me" time.

Did you see a new badge on the side of my blog?  (:  Yes!  I'm the winner of Tiddly Inks Anything Goes Challenge and being featured in Fab Friday!  I'm so over the moon!  It was my first time participating in a card challenge and I won a prize!  I have to thank Raluca!  If it wasn't for her comment on my Instagram post, I wouldn't have taken part in the challenge and won the prize!  Thanks so much Raluca! *hugs!*

For this week's challenge, the theme is Summer song! And almost instantly I started humming I Get Around by the Beach Boys.  So is this song considered a summer song? 

Here is a little song fact on I Get Around by The Beach Boys ~

I Get Around was released in 11 May 1964 (way before I was born!)  in the album All Summer Long (hey, so it's a summer song!)

Well, it sure makes me think of a riding a Vespa in the summer breeze!  And see who is riding on a Vespa here?! *Round round get around, I get around!*  It's Wryn getting around in the summer on her pink cute Vespa!  *Vroooooooom!*



Wryn Scooting By is one of my favourite image from Tiddly Inks!  Look how cute she looks riding on the scooter with her little friend right on the back seat!  Oh, in case you didn't realized, I've put her up on a pop-up card!

Can you see the twinkle in Wryn's little friend's eyes?  I added some glossy accent again! Ok I think I'm addicted to adding glossy accent to all the images with glasses on them.  I coloured Wryn and her friend with my Copic markers and the cute set of sun and clouds are from the Sizzix Triplits Hello Sunshine (:


And here is the front of the pop-up card.  I thought it looked boring to be left plain and so I decided to spice things up just a little.

 
The cute bunting banner is stamped using Avery Elle Bunting clear stamp set and the word hello is cut using my Silhouette Cameo.
 
And since this post is all about Wryn and Tiddly Inks, I just want to share on my blog the cards, coloured images and book marks that I've done before I started my blog.  I really love colouring images of Wryn and her friends, all thanks to Christy for all the wonderful illustrations!



Ok, that's for all now. Have a great Monday and I hope I will have time again this week for another post on my blog. 

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, it just made me smile! I love your clever pop-up design and song choice, just brilliant fun :) This just perfect for our 'Summer Song!' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Tiddly Inks this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad my card made you smile Janine! (: Thank you for coming by my blog and leaving an encouraging comment!

      Delete
  2. What an adorable card! I love that it's a pop up and the scene you created is super cute. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. So happy to see that you're enjoying lots of Tiddly Inks images! Your creations are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you JanR for the encouraging comments (: I'm looking forward to more of Tiddly Inks challenges and new images... They are so much fun!

      Delete
  4. *You're so welcome, hun! Your cards are amazing and more people need to see them! And I'm so happy that you won! You totally deserved it! Congrats!*
    The new card is gorgeous!!!! Such a neat idea to make a pop-up card for this image! And I love the front, too. Thank you so much for joining us over at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raluca we will never stop thanking each other, will we?! Hahaha! I'm so glad to be able to join in the fun at Tiddly Inks, I just love all the images! (:
      Hugs and Kisses!

      Delete