Monday 5 October 2015

Another Halloween Card

It's Monday, another new day for the start of a new week.

I just wish the haze will just go away.  It's been like 3 weeks now with the gloomy haze surrounding the little red dot ~ Singapore.  Checking the PSI level has been like a routine thing to do every morning and every hour.

Not able to do much outdoor activities, the best thing to do is stay at home and make more cards! What a wonderful idea!  

The soccer training on Saturday was cancelled and so we have no choice but to stay indoors so I had a bit of free time to make another card-in-a-box.

Here is Little Witch Lucy from CC Designs Rubber Stamps and Dies.  She's all sweet and not scary at all even as she's holding an eyeball! (gasp! Hahaha!)



I coloured her with my favourite Copic markers and I tried to go a little further with the blending and the shading on her witch hat this time round.


Again I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut out the A2 haunted house box card from the Silhouette Design Store and added a the scary tree with the cat to give the card a little more details.  



I love the how the card turned out, love all the "happenings" right behind cute witch Lucy.  With the "Boo" cut out sentiments from the Silhouette Design Store (again!) the card-in-a-box is complete!



Hope you like what I've shared today!  Stay cool and craft on!  And have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment