Monday 19 October 2015

Counting Down to Christmas

Happy Monday!  Hope no one is having the Monday blues!

Like I said earlier, I had quite a productive week and today I'm going to share a Christmas that I've made last week.

Here is warmhearted snowman and bunny by Stacey Yacula from Purple Onion Designs.  


Colouring this snowman and bunny really warms the heart, even though it's 31 degrees C in the hot and humid tropical island of Singapore.  I love how the little bunny hugs the big snowman. 

I coloured the snowman and bunny with my Copic markers and fussy cut the image.  For the background, I used my watercolours and give it a light brush of sky blue and blueish green to give the card a soft look.  Next, I used the Snowy Backdrop from Lawn Fawn for the snowy background.  I inked it with my Brilliance Starlite Silver hoping to get some silvery snow.


Although the background didn't turned out the way I hope it would be, but still I think it does give a soft effect of snow falling.  It's time to head over to YouTube to check out tutorials of the experts to see how I can learn to make snow looking real!

That's all for now!  Let's hope this week will also be a productive week for me.  Exam period for my 9 year old is creeping closer, I will be spending more time revising his school work and lesser time for crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment