Sunday 11 June 2017

Last Day

Today will be the last day that you will be able to purchase the new collection from Stacey Yacula ~ Happy Trails and Once Upon A Time at a discounted price of over 30% off.  So if you have been pondering, maybe today is just the day to make the purchase!
 
Just to share with you another project that I've done using the new some of the stamps from the new collection ~ Happy Trails.


 
The sky's THE LIMIT



I coloured the Mountain background with some light wash of watercolours and blended the grassland with a distress ink.  As the hot air balloon is the main focus of the card, I chose brighter colours from my Copic markers to give it a more vibrant look.
 
Another project that I've done up just a few days back is a bookmark using Once Upon A Time collection.

 
a new chapter awaits
 
 

For this bookmark, I used just half of the stamped image from the Book template to create the background and I also blended it with a light touch of distress ink.  I know bookmark is supposed to be flat so that it fits nicely in between the pages of the book but I just can't help but want to give it a popped up effect and so I stick on a little foam dot just to make Mia stand out in the bookmark!
 
I hope you like the projects that I've shared today and if you would like to see more wonderful works with the new collections, just head over to here! Last reminder! ~ today will be the last day to grab both collections at a Puple Onion Designs with discounted price of a slight more than 30% off so don't wait too long :)

See you again real soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment