Monday 14 August 2017

It's A Special Day Just For You

Sharing with you today is a another card I've created with stamps from Purple Onion Designs.

It's A Special Day Just For You

Stamps used: 

It's a special day for Pearl!  And Smokey and Buddy is here to celebrate the special day with her!  


Smokey, Buddy and Pearl are all coloured using Copic markers, whereas the background with Bunting, Tree Horizon and clouds are coloured with distress markers.  At the base of the card, I've adhered a die cut stitched cloud.

A Beautiful Day sentiment set is becoming of my favourite set of sentiments as it has all the happy wishes that I want to put on a happy card!

Just a gentle reminder that the anniversary sale at Purple Onion Designs is coming to an end soon, on 16 August, all stamps are currently on 25% off so be sure to grab them before the sale ends!

I hope you like what I've shared today and if you need more inspirations, just head over to Purple Onion Designs blog for more fabulous creations from the project team! (:

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment