Saturday 12 August 2017

XOXO from Blueberry

Happy Saturday!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  It's a little cloudy here in Singapore, with some light showers but I like it like this, it's a little cooler (:

Sharing with you today is a shaker Valentines' card I created using a die cut and an image from Purple Onion Designs.


Stamp used: Blueberry

Blueberry is one of my favourite stamps from Purple Onion Designs!  It's such a smiley bear!  I coloured it with my copic markers and gave it the extra touch of cute blush on its cheeks.



To create this card, I used some various sizes of heart shape dies to cut 3 heart shapes on my water colour paper.  I used my WRMK fuse tool to make shaker pockets and filled them up with sequins and glittery beads and stars.  Lastly, I just aligned the shaker pockets with my water colour paper (with the hearts window). 

Before I attached the shaker pockets on the card, I used My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges to die cut the edge, blended some cracked pistachio distress colour on the base of the card to give the card a little more details.

The die cut of XOXO is a pattern found in the Silhouette Design Store and I've cut about 5 of them and stacked them up for a more 3D effect.  If you do not have a Silhouette Cameo machine, I'm sure you can find alternative similar die cuts to replace it!

I hope you like what I've shared with you today!  Oh ~ just a gentle reminder, there's still 4 days before the anniversary sales at Purple Onion Designs ends!  All stamps are 25% off!  Don't miss it if you have been wanting to buy any of the stamps!

Happy card making!

No comments:

Post a Comment